Sunday, August 26, 2012

BTW'S 1st Pep Rally

Thursday was our 1st pep rally, and it was amazing!  I just have to tell you that I love BTW so much!  When the Pep Rally started I wanted to cry.  I really had to hold back tears!  That might be silly, but in that moment I was very present to the power of the school.  I love BTW!

Walking to the Pep Rally.  It was in our new fantastic Field House!


The main floor with the band, cheer, pom, flags, and perfection.  They kept us on our feet!


Our Amazing Cheer!


Oyr Amazing Perfection!


Cheering for the Spirit Stick!!!


I was sitting down and saw this image.  I loved it!  I think it captures th moment so well because this is what we are "HORNETS!"


Everyone was Dancing and Singing to this song at the pep rally!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis