Sunday, October 14, 2012

Do you have school spirit?

This week I heard something powerful that I have to share.  I was discussing the idea of school spirit with a student.  And before I go any further, I have to say BTW has the most unreal school spirit!  I have been to many schools, and I have not yet seen a school that can compare to BTW.  In fact I think that is what makes BTW work - the school spirit!  Students love the school, and they take such pride in the school! At Pep Rallies the spirit brings me to tears!

But the student I was speaking to said there was another aspect of it.  If you see trash on the ground at school - pick it up and put it in the trash.  When this comment was said I couldn't stop thinking about it.  I think there is a lot of truth to it!  To have pride in your school it is more than wearing a shirt? 

I think this picture says it all in school spirit at BTW.  This was an optional Pep Rally at 7 am.  It was so impressive the attendance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis