home contact class work btw photos

Monday, May 27, 2013

TED Talk

 
I love TED.com!  They provide great lectures on every topic.  When you go to the site you can search a topic you would like to see.  They are so fascinating, and they always leave me wondering and thinking.  That is the best part they make you think and reanalyze things!  So every week I am going to post a TED Talk! 
 
The first one is on the topic of education.  Now this is right down my alley.  A couple of months ago every teacher was talking about this TED Talk - so I finally said I have to watch it!  And it was brilliant!  I also heard it is one of the most poplar TED Talks with the most views. I won't say anything about the Talk.  I'll let it speak for itself.  The only thing I will say is the speaker is so funny!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis