Monday, May 6, 2013

You are going to College!


This commercial from Target makes me smile so much!  And I know everyone of my students will experience this moment!  I remember this moment so well!  I got home from school - it was Spring Semester of my senior year, and there was a letter from NSU. 

I only applied to one university.  That might be crazy, but I knew I wanted to be a teacher.  NSU has the BEST teaching program.  That is where I wanted to go!  So I took a risk and only applied to one school.  But I knew that afternoon I made the right decision!

I got accepted to college!  I was going to the university with the BEST teaching program!  College was an incredible experience - one that I will never forget!  I grew up a lot, and now I have my DREAM job! 

I can't wait for all of you to have this moment!  You will never forget it!

I had many classes in this building!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis