Sunday, September 1, 2013

Tolerance For All


I wanted to do a post about tolerance for all - especially Islam.  It really angers me that people assume all Muslims are terrorists.  Islam is a beautiful religion, and if you have studied anything about it - you would not say that!  The KKK claim to be a Christian organization.  Are we going to judge all Christians on the KKK? 

So below are some images and videos that spoke to me!  We should be tolerant of all!

I saw this image, and wanted to cry!  This is how it should be!  Looking out for each other, and respecting our different beliefs!  BRAVO to these Christians and Muslims!
 
This PSA will give you goose bumps!  I don't want to say anything, but the first time I saw it I cried!  Just please watch it!
 
This was a brilliant idea!  Muslim Americans say what they want people to know.  What you will find out is we are more alike than different!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis