home contact class work btw photos

Monday, June 30, 2014

Be Grateful!

 
One of the GREAT secrets of life is to be grateful!  You must be thankful everyday for the things and people you do have in your life!  I know most of us want more, but that is hard to happen if we are not thankful for what we already have!  This image says it all:
 
 
After I left the hospital, and relearned to walk, I occasionally find myself just saying thank you!  I am so grateful for the ability to stand and walk!  I cannot even describe how scary it is to be not able to stand or walk.  Last summer I also got the ability to drive again.  I could not drive for 2 1/2 years!  I am thankful for that everyday!
 
 
One of the best ways to show your gratitude is to keep a gratitude journal.  Every day write 5 things you are grateful for.  You might be surprised!  Also don't wait to lose something then realize how much you miss it.  I used to have perfect vision before MS.  I now have optic nerve damage, and when it is hard to see I wonder if I ever appreciated my perfect vision?  I don't think I ever did!
 
So in a nutshell be grateful for the people and things in your life!  Good things will come from it!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis