Tuesday, August 26, 2014

VOTE!

 
Today I exercised my DEMOCRACY, and voted!  I get excited every time I vote!  I think it is the history teacher in me!  I left early to make sure I could wear my "I Voted"
sticker!
 
Voting this morning
 
I truly believe voting is a responsibility of our citizenship.  When you turn 18 that should be the first thing you should do - register vote.  In the last presidential election only 50% of all registered voters voted.  That to me is so sad!  Don't be part of those sad statistics!  Let your voice be heard!
 
 
Some countries would give anything for the right to vote.  We take the right for granted!  When blacks got to vote for the first time in South Africa they came out in numbers, and waited in line for hours!  This picture below demonstrates people's desire to Vote!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis