home contact class work btw photos

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Do not be afraid of FAILURE!


I have heard this my whole life, and now in my 30s I know it is true!  Life happens in the failures!  We learn from them, and grow!  This morning I heard Ben Afflek say "Life is going to knock you down, but you have to get back up!"  It is true life is going to knock you down.  It is different for everyone!  But   how are you going to deal with it?  For me it was being diagnosed with MS.  This is a hard disease to live with!  I  get tired easily, my vision is not the best, hot weather is really bad for me, and my walking can be bad.  There is more, but it would be a novel to list them all!  But for some reason this is the hand I've been dealt.  I've accepted it, and live life to the fullest!


So do not be afraid of failure!  Grow and learn from failure!  What matters is your living, and you are figuring out what does not work!  Be thankful for that!  I love this pic of famous failures!  What if they stopped? Do not stop, or give up!


I love this advice from Oprah!  Preach it sister!  Watch and listen!  Relax!




No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis