Friday, October 14, 2016

APUSH Exam Review

Due on Tuesday is the Adam Norris Fill In The Blank Guides for Period 3.  Below is a link to his website apushreview.com.  The videos are under the tab "New APUSH Curriculum".  There are 3 videos!

Adam Norris Period 3 Videos

My favorite Review book!  You can only get online!

The next best one to get, but they are all good! You can get this one at a book store!!!

A student from last year who made a 5 told me these were extremely helpful!

A student from last year stopped me in the hall on Thursday, and asked me how APUSH was going?  I said GREAT!  She made a 5 on the test, and then began to offer advice.  This worked for her.  Maybe it will work for you!  She said it was helpful to get a prep book early on and read it along with the book.  She also got flash cards, and used them!!!  Hope these strategies work for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis