home contact class work btw photos

Thursday, October 4, 2018

Life Lessons


I want my students to know they stand on the shoulders of greatness!  During Homecoming I showed my Oklahoma History Students  the Wayman Tisdale Story!  WOW!  Wayman Tisdale is an outstanding Human Being!!!!  He was 6'9, and played for the NBA.  After the NBA Tisdale pursued his first love music!  In the midst of that Tisdale gets diagnosed with cancer.  Things get so bad they have to amputate his leg!  He handles it all with such grace and positivity.  If I am having bad day I watch this!  I have seen this documentary many times and it never gets old!


I had them make a flyer of life lessons after watching!  They were  so good!

Follow Your Dreams
Never Give Up
You Can Go Through Anything
Life Can Change In A Boom
Stay Positive
And So Many More

My favorite picture is a battery.  Be like a battery - it has a positive side!



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis