home contact class work btw photos

Thursday, February 9, 2012

BTW's New Field House

I'm so excited that the new field house is ready for use!  Tomorrow night is the grand opening against Central.  I can't wait, and I heard the game is sold out!!!  It is going to be a great game, and all I can say is it was worth the wait!  I didn't care for the pep rallies in the stadium, but it was worth it!  They have done such a great job!  Here are some pics of the new field house:


The Center Court Hornet



The seats - love the details!



The Score Board - I hear they will put the picture of the players on the board!  How cool is that!



View of the court and seats!  It is so nice!

1 comment:

  1. The field house was really nice! I thought it would be a little bigger but it was still really big and suprising. I can't wait for the cheer/pom room to be done so I can practice in it!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis