home contact class work btw photos

Monday, September 7, 2015

Study Tip


This is most of what I've graded this weekend!  I have more!  I am trying really hard to stay on top of your grades!  Your grade is important to me!   While I was grading I became very present to something - I was reminded of something.

I have a study tip.  Mainly for APUSH, but anyone can do this!  Be prepared!  When you get work - make it into flash cards or whatever you need!  For all my classes I do NOT have you do busy work.  All your homework will help you.  So don't wait till the test to study it!  Study it now!

When I was in my first year of college - we had no homework.  We didn't do anything till October.  This was strange to me, and I noticed.  But then it happened.  About Mid October every teacher said we would have a midterm over the first 20 chapters plus their lecture.  WHAT!!!!  I only had two nights to study.  I was freaking out!  

I never wanted to experience that again!  So after I survived those tests -  I would make flashcards of my notes every time after class.   I learned in high school I am a flashcard girl!   Every  time I used them I would pass the test!

High school is a great time to learn how you learn!



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis