home contact class work btw photos

Monday, November 2, 2015

Homecoming 2015 - We Are Booker T!

Last week was a fun and eventful week, and we won in the last 15 seconds with a field goal - 17 to 14!!! Here are my pics from each day!

Superhero Day! I was Jack Bauer from 24!


My favorite person! Mrs. G was a doctor!

I saw these girls posing - so I had to get a pic too!

Incredible were popular!

Red, White, and Blue Day -  I loved their costumes!  

My favorite 90s ever!  They were perfect!

These guys looked great for decades day!

Teachers were suppose to dress they would have in high school - I was a 90s kid!

Thursday we got to dress up for Mr. and Miss Hornet!

Got this one from Mrs. Walker - So happy for Leona!


I was the Class Sponsor of 2010, and we had a mini 5 year reunion!  I love these people!!!




Outrageous Orange and Black Day!!!!

Had to get my photo with Coach D.!

Miss Hornet - Love this girl!!!!

2010 - Made my day when they walked into my room!

One of my favorite doors!




















No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis