home contact class work btw photos

Friday, July 24, 2020

Make Good Trouble


July 2020  America lost a bright light!  John Lewis passed away!  He was involved in the Civil Rights Movement, he was present at Bloody Sunday and almost beaten to death, he gave a keynote speech at the March on Washington where Dr. King gave his I Have A Dream speech, and became a congressmen!  

Giving a keynote speech at the March on Washington

There  is SO MUCH to learn from this BRAVE and COURAGEOUS man!  I often wonder would I have the courage he had and get arrested and be beaten?  I honestly do not know!  Below is an appearance he gave on The  View!  Please watch!  They discuss his accomplishments, thoughts on today,and how we should all live our life!!!!  The most amazing thing to me is he is not angry!!!  If anyone has a right to be angry - it is John Lewis!




No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis