home contact class work btw photos

Thursday, January 7, 2021

January 6, 2021 was history in the making!

 On January 6, 2021 History was Made!  And we still do not know a lot!  In the coming days, weeks, months, and years we will find out more!  But here is what WE Know!

Trump held a rally encouraging his supporters to march to Capital to contest this false election result.

They Did, stormed the Capital and got on the floor of Congress, and went through open offices!

It was all filmed and played out on TV!  I like millions sat for hours and watched the coverage!  I was sickened and saddened!  Most importantly disappointed in the security of America!

I am trying to STILL Process what happened, but I bet I will be teaching this for the rest of my career!

Here are some pictures from that day:!









No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis