home contact class work btw photos

Friday, August 12, 2022

Importance of Friendship

 


I LOVE CBS Sunday Morning!  I feel like I've become an adult!  Growing up my mother made the family watch it.  She got to decide what is on T.V.  Well now I ADORE it!   I totally get it!  They have the best stories!  One of them is below - The Funny Farm!  This story is about a rescue farm and friendships have flourished!  Ones you would not think of - lion, tiger, and bears, and a steer and goat, an emu and duck.

It is the sweetest story, and the woman running the farm discusses the importance of friendships!  It is true for animals and humans!  Friendship has power and everyone needs friendship! I posted the Funny Farm video below and Christian the Lion's story.  I do not want to tell the stor, but if you have never seen it - please watch!








No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis