home contact class work btw photos

Friday, August 14, 2026

Welcome to the Hive Class of 2030!

 



Me at the Milwood Game last year.  I was the first one there.  I LOVE Hornet Basketball!

This year I became the Student Council Sponsor.  This is my 22nd year at the Hive, and I said yes to help keep the spirit and tradition of Booker T alive!  At the end of last year StuCo asked if they could sponsor a Freshman Social.  The school said yes, and since July we poured ourselves into the planning of the Social.  It was worth it!!!  The Social went so good, and I hope the Class of 2030 felt the Booker T LOVE!!!

It was a Luau theme with food, games, raffles, and etc.  A fun time was had by all.  Below are pictures of the event, and video!  Enjoy!












No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis