home contact class work btw photos

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Here Comes The Boom

This weekend I saw this movie!  It was fantastic and inspirational.  My whole family thought it was the feel good movie of the year!  As a teacher it was inspiring to see a teacher give his all to his school, and his students. 

The teacher had lost his way, and was even teacher of the year!  There was a part when he talked about looking forward to the beginning of the school year, and decorating his classroom.  He compared it to college and moving into a dorm room.  I totally related to that.  I love decorating my classroom.  I look forward to it every summer!

This movie also shows the importance of education.  As a society we have to make education a priority!  Go see this movie - it won't disappoint!


My classroom - It took a week to decorate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis