home contact class work btw photos

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

What Legacy Are You Leaving?

 
Tomorrow night is Graduation, and this afternoon BTW celebrated the four outstanding teachers who are retiring.  This got be thinking.  As the Seniors and retiring teachers leave - what legacy are you leaving?  This is an important life lesson to learn!
 
How you live your life matters!  People are watching!  How you speak, and the actions you take will influence how people perceive you.  You must have INTEGRITY!  Integrity is when your words are truthful!  If you cannot do something, do not say you will.  Speak to people the way you want to be talked to!  Do not be over reactive! 
 
Ultimately how do you want to be remembered?  I overheard students say today that you don't want to be a goody good!  I completely disagree with that, and I told them that!  Many began to laugh, but in my short 33 years of life I know that to be true!  I can proudly say I am a goody good  I am nice, considerate, and follow the law.
 
My life is charmed!  So many good things have happened, and I truly believe .it is because how I live my life!  Karma is real!  What you put into the world - comes back to you!  I want kindness and love to come into my life - so that is what I try to do everyday is live my life with kindness and love!  I also care what people say about me!  I am glad people say constantly that I am kind, nice, and considerate!  Let's me know I am living my life right!
 
A Senior made this to honor Mr. Mimms as he retires - boy he is going to be missed!
 
I cannot believe 2015 is graduating tomorrow!  I vividly remember them as Freshmen!  Your four years in high school goes by so fast!  Enjoy it, and experience it!  Join clubs, get involved, and meet new people!  You get what you put into it!  BTW is such an extraordinary place, and you are so lucky you go here!  Once a Hornet - Always a Hornet! 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis