home contact class work btw photos

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Do Not Ever Give Up!


On the plane home I got the  opportunity to watch "Eddie the  Eagle".  I never saw it in the theaters, and I really wanted to - so I was excited to watch it!  It did not disappoint, and at the end I cried!   I wanted to tell you about this movie because it has a great message!  

One thing that really stood out to me was his dream to be an Olympian Athlete!  Everyone told him there is no way that would happen, made fun of him, and laughed at him.  He did not care!  He never gave up, and stopped training!  It is really inspirational!

That is one of my favorite things about history!  We can learn life lessons from it!  Trust me life is too short to learn all the lessons individually!  This movie reminds us to go for our dreams and never give up on them!


The real Eddie!  Best part is that this is a true story!


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis