home contact class work btw photos

Saturday, June 11, 2016

I am home from France!

I got home today!  This trip was magical, and the best way to start the summer!  Here is a small collection of the pictures I took!  I took 100's - so it was hard to pick!  Hope you are having a GREAT summer!

This is my beautiful  Mom!  She took me to France, and there are no words to describe my gratitude!

I always feel so grown up traveling to Europe.  I had a 6 hour layover in Zurich, and found a Starbucks!  They are everywhere!

The first Two weeks we were in Sancerre.  An ancient, Roman city!  This was the view from our apartment!

This was our street our Apartment was on in Sancerre!  I took this from a tower - 195 steps to  the top!

The last week we were suppose to go to Nice, but the trains went on strike.  So we had to spend it in Paris!  We were not sad!  This was my 12th time to Paris, and seeing the Notre Dame de Paris never gets old!

Paris Metro

Le Cafe Buci - this was right around the corner from our hotel.  We went everyday - We fell in love!  The coolest part was the waiters got to know us!

At Le Cafe Buci on our last  day!

One of the most memorable moments was having my outstanding Mom treat me to lunch on the top of the Eiffel Tower!  I have never done that!  We got our own private elevator to the restaurant!  It was magical!

We spent a whole day at my favorite museum - Musee D'Orsay - we turned the corner and there was Monet!  WOW! Here is the crowd looking at the masterpieces!

I love this scene!










No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis