home contact class work btw photos

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Ground Zero

If you ever get the chance you should go to Ground Zero!  It is something every American should see and experience once in their life.  It is so surreal to imagine what happened on September 11, 2001.  It is crazy to imagine what happened on that sacred ground.  It makes your heart break!  I will never forget getting there.  No one talked, and I think it was physically impossible to speak!  What would you say?  When I went they were still cleaning up, and it was so hard to look out and see the rubble and mess!  They have now built a beautiful memorial, and it is all cleaned up.  I would love to see it!

9/11 is my JFK Moment.  A JFK Moment refers to those who were alive when JFK was assassinated.  They remember where they were when they heard the news.  I remember everything when I heard about 9/11 and saw the footage for the first time.  I think this will be a moment that America and the world will never forget.  America will never be the same.

Looking out at the rubble




This was the saddest thing!  On a wall there were these titles who were made by the children of 9/11 who lost a parent.


My Daddy is on Top of a Rainbow


This was in front of the towers, and the damage it received on 9/11.  They have kept it as a reminder.




This made me cry the hardest!  One of my teachers in high school lost his son in the Pentagon.  It breaks my heart because I always think about Mr. Milam!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis