home contact class work btw photos

Monday, June 23, 2014

Be A Good Person

 
I believe in Karma!  What you put out into the world, comes back to you!  So BE A GOOD PERSON!  That is one of the biggest pieces of advice I can give to anyone.  When you are a good person opportunities open up!  I try very hard to be a good person, and my life has proven to me it is the way to go!  I have built good Karma! 
 
When I got very sick, and spent four months in the hospitals miracles happened all the time!  In this dark storm there were rays of light!  I say all the time I have a charmed life.  Things tend to go my way.  I can't explain why, but I know the way I live my life helps!
 
I know I'm nice, and maybe too nice.  But it's better than the option of what I could be called.  I like that I am known as a sweet, kind, and good person.  I think the other part of this reputation.  What do you want to be known for?  I like having a good reputation, and I plan on keeping that forever! 
 
The clip below sums it all up!  Listen to what Will Smith says to Jimmy Fallon:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis