home contact class work btw photos

Monday, June 29, 2015

Equality Wins!

 
Oh my goodness!  I was with my family when I heard the news!  We all started cheering, and even began crying!  This makes my heart so happy!  Gay marriage has not been an issue of morality, but an issue of rights being denied!  American Citizens were being denied their rights!  And that made me so mad!  I always knew the Supreme Court would have to decide!  They are the Supreme Law of the land!  We have to accept their decision no matter what!  This is HISTORY!!!
 
I love Harvey Milk!  I know he is dancing in Heaven!  He was an early champion for Gay Rights!  But ultimately he was an activist for all!  He wanted all to have their rights!
 
Here is the Real Milk, and I LOVE this speech!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis